Black cumin oil is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, niacin, vitamin B9, zinc, calcium, iron, thiamine, phosphorus, pyridoxine, carotene, riboflavin, arginine and more. It is a strong immunity stimulant. The arginine contained in the aromatic spice works well for people who have suffered traumas, burns and persistent inflammation. It neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, stimulates collagen synthesis, and growth hormone. It affects the synthesis of the hormone prostaglandin E1, responsible for some brain functions and nerve impulses. It has bronchial and vasodilatory action.
Thymoquinone is one of the most valuable ingredients in black cumin. In quality oil, its concentration reaches 50.11% (average levels are usually between 25-60%). Black cumin oil is quite effective in treating bronchitis, asthma and persistent respiratory diseases. It has a positive and stimulating effect on the thymus gland, aids bone marrow activity. The product works great in treating alopecia, hemophilia, prostatitis, sinusitis, psoriasis, diarrhea and body exhaustion. Supports treatment of intestinal parasites and insufficient bile secretion. It works as a diuretic, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal.
The aromatic spice essential oil lowers and generally normalises elevated glucose and cholesterol levels. It increases the vitality of the body, has an excellent effect on libido, acts well on blood pressure, increases blood circulation and inhibits the vital activity of pathogenic bacteria and microorganisms.
- to strengthen the immune system – take 1 teaspoon mixed with as much honey twice a day on an empty stomach;
- for hypertension – take 1 teaspoon of the remedy mixed with 2 cloves of garlic in the morning on an empty stomach;
- When you are feeing weak or exhausted – take 1 tablespoon of the black cumin liquid, dissolved in a glass of orange juice in the morning, for at least 10 days;
- in case of stress – take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- for a night of more restful sleep – 1 tablespoon of the oil is mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey, dissolved in a warm drink that is drunk before bedtime.